APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS
STAY in FLA is currently accepting applications for the 2017/2018 academic year. In order to apply, the student must meet the following criteria:
1. Must be an undergraduate or graduate student in good standing or an incoming freshman to one of Florida’s accredited colleges or universities.
2. The applicant must currently have a start-up or business, registered in sunbiz.org.
3. The business must have been registered on sunbiz.org for at least six months prior to this application.
4. The business must have a valid tax ID.
5. The applicant can be majoring in any field.
Student entrepreneurs interested in applying, should send a three page essay describing the following –
1. The nature of his/her business
2. What he/she plans on doing with the business
3. Why being in Florida is crucial to the business
4. How a scholarship would help him/her in this endeavor
Email application essays to email@example.com by the December 31, 2016 deadline.